ADVANCED MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION COURSE
- COURSE OVERVIEW
AICD Advanced Management and Administration Course aims to impart knowledge to modern techniques in management and administration.
This AICD must attend practical training program provides expert training on the most important duties of modern organizational managers, administrators, supervisors and personnel;
The Course aims to produce professionals who can effectively and efficiently supervise services essential to the smooth running of the enterprise. The office and its personnel must be well managed, which requires training, supervision and control of personnel, equipment, and computer systems; and management of the communications network, the reception, the mailroom, cashiering, accounts work, stationery, office layout, and much more. This AICD practical and useful Program covers all of this and more.
- TARGETED GROUP
The course is aimed at all management and administration personnel.
- WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTED TO LEARN AT THE END OF THE COURSE?
At the end of the training, you will be equipped to:
- Understand functions of the office; range of activities.
- Know duties and responsibilities of managers/administrators.
- Describe organisational structures, organisation charts, technical/human management.
- Understand organisation, and department objectives and policies.
- Know staffing and employment: recruiting, job analysis, employee specifications, interviewing, inducting.
- Describe training, motivating, supervising, controlling, grading, ranking, remunerating, counselling.
- Know cashiering, overseeing bank accounts, budgets and budgetary control.
- Describe employee development, promotion and development.
- Know computerisation: what is involved, needs analysis, computer system specification; data security.
For more information, please contact:
PIERRE DUPLIS BRENNER
The Admission Director
AFRICA INSTITUTE FOR CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT (AICD)
21 Detroit Plaza |Pretoria Road|Kempton Park|
Gauteng. SOUTH AFRICA
Telephone : +27 733797377
Whatsapp Number : +27 733797377
TRAINING| SHORT COURSES| CONSULTANCY| RESEARCH| RECRUITMENT| MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
SADC Institute of Commerce and Industrial Practice
Gauteng. SOUTH AFRICA