BEST PRACTICE IN COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT
Employee benefits matter. Having a workforce that performs to the highest standards in today’s competitive global world is extremely dependent on highly skilled and technically adept workers. This course will focus on the practice of human resource skills within management job roles. The Internal and external factors that may affect supervision will also be considered, such as personnel standards and processes, bullying, reward and corruption.
This course aims to introduce the key elements of the design and structure of compensation packages. At the end of the course, delegates will be able to understand the value of performance based systems as a business tool and a powerful motivator of employees. The objectives of this course are to:
- Examine the key elements of best practice in compensation management
- Identify performance management techniques that work
- Examine current and emerging trends in compensation and reward
- Evaluate the uses and benefits of short and long term incentives
- Match compensation systems and organizational culture
BOOK NOW LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE!!!!!