PROJECT AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
Project management training has become a critical component for organizational success in today’s business world and environmental conservation. Whether you’re an individual looking to enhance your skills, or want to manage donor funded environmental conservation projects more efficiently, AFRICA INSTITUTE FOR CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT (AICD) has the right project management training solution for you.
Learn the more advanced aspects in managing your projects and gain control of your environment by increasing your understanding of project business cases, newer development methodologies and outsourcing. Through case studies, interactive discussions with peers, and expert instruction, you and your organization will gain the tools you need to improve project success rates.
Nail Your Project Every Time
Delays, cost overruns, or quality problems can wreck your project. Keep it on course with this 10-day overview of project management.
Aligned with this workshop helps you master the entire project management process.
You Will Learn How To:
- Manage projects with confidence
- Avoid dangerous shortcuts and omissions
- Monitor risks and correct trouble spots
- Put together a solid team and effective documentation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Individuals who will benefit from this course include:
- PMO directors
- Program directors
- Program managers
- Senior project managers
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Project Directors
- Project Team Leaders
- Product Managers,
- IT Project Directors,
- Senior Managers,
Other team members involved in the following areas: process management, business analysis, strategy and more.
• Recognize, Apply, and Align Your Project Management Approach with the Fundamental Concepts of Project Management
• Connect the Process Groups, Project Management Knowledge Areas, and Processes in a Practical and Usable Way
• Build the Key Deliverables and Structure to Get Your Project Started Effectively and Efficiently
• Develop a Comprehensive and Appropriate Project Management Plan as a Blueprint to Effective Project Execution
• Implement the Project Management Plan by Managing, Coordinating, and Collaborating with the Project Team and Key Project Stakeholders
• Monitor and Control Project Work to Meet Well-Defined Performance Objectives and Success Criteria
• Develop and Implement a Plan to Close the Project and Transition Ongoing Product Support to Operations
BOOK NOW LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE!!!!!