With with COVID-19 (Corona) virus spreading fast throughout the World. The Africa Institute for Capacity Development (AICD), Gauteng, South Africa https://aicdtraining.com/ would like to remind our employees, customers, and all stakeholders to strictly observe the following seven steps to defeat the virus:
1. Wash Hands Frequently with soap and water or 100% alcohol based sanitizer.
2. Avoid touching your Eyes, Mouth and Nose.
3. Cover Your Mouth and Nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
4. Avoid crowded places
5. Stay at Home if you feel unwell-even with a slight fever and cough.
6.If You have fever,cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early- but call by phone first to your nearest medical facility, clinic or doctor.
7. Stay aware of latest information from World Health Organization https://www.who.int
The Health and Safety our Customers, Employees and Stakeholders is our Primary Concern.
8. Wear Masks in Public